The SACO HDVS-CORE Video Processor is a proprietary design using state-of-the-art electronics to process and transmit video signals to the SACO video displays.
The SACO HDVS-CORE Video Processor processing capabilities include:
- Input / Output Color Space Converter: This feature ensures true color reproduction and display on the LED Video Screen.
- Gamma Correction: This feature ensures that the image appearance is crisp by adjusting darker and brighter areas.
- Edge and Motion Deinterlacer: This feature ensures that moving images are replicated on the screen without any choppiness or lagging.
- Pixel based Adaptive Multi-Directional Edge Detection: This feature adjusts the images and edges on diagonal shapes rendering them smooth and crisp.
To see the full list please download the Core Video Processor PDF.
MORE OUTPUTS. MORE ACTION.
Flexible by design, the SACO HDVS-ECKO Video Processor offers the following features:
- Two (2) independent input channels
- Two (2) output channels, one connected to the Video Screen and the other for monitoring (typically the second output is VGA or DVI)
- Up to 36-bit processing for each input channels
- 68.71 Trillion colors with 65536 shades per color
- Monitoring and Status indicators
6 x (INTERCHANGEABLE)
1 x VGA
2 x USB
1 x ETHERNET
1 x HDMI
1 x SDI IN
1 X LOOP SDI OUT
DOWNLOAD THE SHOCKWAVE CORE PROCESSOR SPEC SHEET
TRILLIONS OF COLOR
16BIT PER COLORS (48 BITS) = 281 TRILLION SHADES OF COLOR (ACTUALLY 281,474,976,710,656)
AVAILABLE FOR SHIPMENT NOW